Training Programs That Target Your Brain
Your ability to SEE WELL, BALANCE WELL and MOVE WELL is based on maintaining and improving your brain function. Yes, we know from research that the brain continues to adapt throughout life. Your health, sports performance, energy level, productivity, ability to deal with stressful situations, and YOUR HAPPINESS depend on a happy brain!
“We don’t stop playing because we grow older. We grow older because we stop playing.” George Bernard Shaw
You may not be aware of it and you don’t have to like it, but your body adapts and shapes itself to exactly what you do and don’t do. Loss of flexibility and strength, lack of coordination, poor postural habits, aches and pains and recurrent injuries are all signs that your body is not doing its job for you.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao-tzu, Chinese philosopher (604BC – 531BC)
The good news is that your body has an amazing ability to adapt. It’s time to take advantage of your body’s adaptive skills and start creating the changes you want! Work with a movement coach and dietitian to get you moving you in the right direction for sport and life.
When you work with Joyce at affirmative fitness you will:
- Challenge your brain to move better, to think faster, to live better
- Develop new movement skills to get out of pain and eliminate physical restrictions
- Speed up your results by mindfully practicing better movements
- Recover faster from injuries by developing a strong foundation of better movement patterns
- Experience how more efficient, coordinated movement can increase your flexibility, strength and mental sharpness
- Gain confidence to participate in the activities and sports you love or start a new adventure
Be coached by someone with decades of experience who KNOWS how to get you there.
Isn’t it time to pursue the life you want? Contact Joyce at 617-480-0615 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.